How to file / pay TDS?
- Login to RAMIS
- For BIT registered taxpayers, Click switch profile.
- Select BIT unit and click Switch Profile.
- Click Return and Assessment link.
- Taxpayer will be able to see two types of TDS filing option:
1. Ad Hoc TDS
- Withholding agency can submit and deposit all types of TDS for any period.
- 2. Scheduled TDS.
- Withholding agency can deposit only TDS on salary on a monthly basis.
- System will auto generate a message to file TDS on Salary on a monthly basis.
- Based on the type of TDS you wish to deposit, click on Ad Hoc TDS or Scheduled TDS.
- Input the withholding agency code and proceed.
- Click Here to download withholding agency code list and find the required agency code. You can also do so by clicking the Withholding Agency Code in the left hand side bar.
- Enter the date, month, and year for which TDS amount is being deposited.
- Choose the income source for which the TDS amount is being deposited. Please note that TDS can be deposited income source wise only. You can either download the forms or click on ‘enter data’ manually. All the details in the TDS form need to be filled.
- If the TDS form has been downloaded, fill in all details and upload online. Please note that New TPN is mandatory in all the TDS forms.
- Check the disclaimer box and click on the generate demand notice button. Demand number will be generated. Demand notice details can viewed by clicking on the ‘show demand notice’ button. This can be taken as a print copy.
- Now, follow the instruction given in 'How to make payment' to deposit your amount.
- Once the TDS amount is collected, taxpayer will be able to view the TDS credit available against them from their own login. Withholding agency can also view their TDS deposited details through their primary login.